Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ladybug Snack


Well it’s Sunday night and that means back to work tomorrow! While I am bummed out to not be able to stay home with my kiddos, I can’t wait to get back into the classroom with my preschoolers. We have lots to do! 
There are just about 9 weeks left in the school year; that is about 45 days- but I’m not counting, I promise!  LOL

Anyhow today for a morning snack, my little munchkin and I couldn’t decide what kind of snack we wanted to make. On Pinterest I had seen some cute snack ideas: Ladybug cupcakes and Oreo Ladybugs! BUT we decided to male something easier that required no cooking and very little mess! We made a Ladybug cookie!

All we needed was baked sugar cookies from the grocery store bakery, and some red and black cookie icing (and tools).


When I made an example, my little munchkin watched me carefully and made her very own! 



Hers in on the right, mine is on the left. She did a pretty good job huh?

My big kiddo joined in and made one with us too!



YUMMMMMM!




What a great way to end our mini ladybug unit!


2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute Sara! I love ladybugs! =)

    I just found your blog and am happy to be your newest follower!

    I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! This blogging thing is new to me and I am excited that you found mine! LOL =) I have tons of ladybug ideas but my munchkin and I only got to do a few.... Maybe when I do my Insect unit with my preschoolers, I can cover more activities.... Feel free to share any ideas that you have! I am always looking for fresh stuff! I'm on my way to your blog.... =)

      Delete