Friday, May 4, 2012

My 1st Freebie- Ladybug Alphabet Match !

Hello! 
This is my 1st Freebie ever and I am VERY excited to share!
I hope to find time to create more freebies in the future! I hope like it and that you take some time to look around my blog and become my newest follower!
Right now my preschool munchkins are busy working on identifying letters/sounds and matching uppercase to lowercase letters...AND we are studying bugs!

So I decided to make a Alphabet Letter Match game to go along with our theme unit.

Click on the picture or click here to get your Ladybug Alphabet Match game!

They haven't used it yet (I'm saving it for next week!) but I laminated all the pieces because I am the Queen of Lamination and I placed magnetic strips on the backs of the cards and will be using a cookie sheet, b/c my munchkins love anything that is magnetic!

Check back next week to see how I have used this game in my preschool classroom!

4 comments:

  1. Great job! It looks super cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... it's my first so I am sure that as time goes on, my freebies will evolve! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Found your blog today! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I just found your blog from a comment you left during the blog hop. You have some really cute ideas. I'm now following your blog. I can't wait to get some more great ideas. 


    Stacy

    simpsonsuperstars

    ReplyDelete