Sunday, May 13, 2012

Busy Mother's Day Weekend...!

My Mother's Day fun started on Friday afternoon when I went to a Mother's Day Tea Party at my little munchkin's daycare.... and I has finally just slowed down!

It has been a great weekend -- complete with a Saturday morning at the spa (mani, pedi, cut & color), family movie night (The Avengers), then a Mother's Day Brunch/Fun at the Zoo followed by a small cookout for dinner... My kind of weekend!

I hope all my blogging buddies enjoyed Mother's Day today, whether you are a mom and celebreated with your kids or celebrated with your mom! =)

So all fun & play means no time for any blogging fun this weekend! :(

That's okay! I will be back tomorrow to share some of the fun things that my preschool munchkins have been doing in our study of Insects and some other fun learning stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment