Thursday, May 10, 2012

Munchkins Murmurs: "A Teacher is Like..."

So... sometimes I act like a fly on the wall and I just walk around the classroom during centers/playtime and listen to what my munchkins are saying in their conversations with others. I call them "Munchkin Murmurs"

And today I want to share a very cute and so very true Munchkin Murmur that I overheard the other day:

"A teacher is like a mom. But with a lot of kids. She has to take care of a lot of kids."

Now isn't THAT the truth?  What a sweet and smart little munchkin!  =)


Hope everyone is having an awesome Teacher Appreciation Week! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this. When people ask if I am a mom, I say no...but then I tell them I have 22 kids! :)
    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sara! thanks for visiting my blog! your blog looks so cute! I've never taught kindergarten before but they are by far the cutest of the bunch! :)
    LOVE what your little kiddo said about teachers being moms! :)
    I am your newest follower!

    Miss Elementary

    ReplyDelete