Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Blogging Fun- "All About hoo?"



I am all for making new Blogging Buddies, so I am participating in the "All About Hoo?" fun by Mommy & Me Creations!  =)

1) Are you a mom? And if so, how many kids do you have?
Yes, I am a mom to a 13 year old boy and a 3 year old girl...nice age gap huh? AND I have 2 dogs, 1 cat and 3 guinea pigs...I have LOTS of kids in my care at home! =)

2) What is your most favorite thing about your mom?
She is very laid back and has always been and is always supportive of me no matter what choices I make in my life.

3) Name 3 of your favorite things that you have done with your mom. 
My mom and I like to go shopping (even if its window shopping) 
Whenever we hang out, we just make jokes about everything! It is always fun to make each other laugh!
Now we just enjoy talking on the phone  (our only way of communication since I moved 500 miles away from my family) I usually call her on Saturday or Sunday morning after breakfast...

4) Do you have a special gift to give your mom? If so, what is it? Do you dare share?
All my mom wants is money to buy a new wardrobe!She has accomplished her goal of losing 10lbs and needs new clothes!  So she is getting some gift cards to her favorite stores this year...along with some homemade gifts from the grandkids!

5) What are your plans for Mother's Day?
I will not be able to spend Mother's Day with my mom this year  b/c my family and I moved to Buffalo NY this past summer.   =(    However, I will be spending it with my little family at a Mother's Day Brunch at the Zoo! (Praying for good weather!)

1 comment:

  1. I am your newest follower. I came over via Little Literacy Learners. Welcome to blogging!
    Sandra
    Classroom Companion

    ReplyDelete