Thursday, March 22, 2012

Oh, the things preschoolers say!!


Oh, the crazy things kids say! I like to just act like a fly on the wall in my classroom sometimes, and just listen to the munchkins have conversations with each other.
Here are just two snippets of the conversations that I have overheard this week that I can’t get out of my head!
#1
J: Did you see? There were two people kissing and hugging. Then the girl took her shoes off and it looked like the wife and husband, the ones who were kissing, were going to take their clothes off!
M: (looking very surprised at J) : Ummm, no I don’t watch that show. What channel is it on?
LOL! Oh dear those girls……!!!
#2
E: I had a dog once. It was a Chihuahua. But I lost it.
N: How did you lose it?
E: Oh, he ran away. To the jungle.
LMAO!



No comments:

Post a Comment