Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Activities are a Sweet Treat!!

   Hi!! 
   Ok, so Halloween is right around the corner and I know I said I was back and would be blogging regularly, but too many little things keep getting in the way!
   Anyhow, the learning fun is continuing at home, as I have been creating fun activities for my little one to do at home independently. I took note that she does a lot of art work in school and so if I engage her in art activities, she loses interest after a short time. And I also took note that her interest in letters/sounds and writing are advancing. So the activities that I put out on her Montessori inspired trays are more focused on literacy and math.
    Here is a Halloween Beginning Sound activity that is included in my "Spook-tacular Halloween Literacy Activities" pack:
                 
          
    Here are some additional activities that are included in this fun filled pack!

    Here is a Ghost Addition activity from my "Spook-tacular Halloween Math Activities" pack:
    First we used the picture cards and then I found some ghost erasers in my Halloween stash and we used the Addition mats again!
          
          
          \
    Here are some additional activities that are included in this math pack:
     I also came across this freebie from Kindergarten Smiles, that I could not resist!
                
                
    We are so excited about Halloween this year and are hoping for decent Trick or Treating weather!!
    Here is a hint of what my little munchkin is dressing up as this Halloween:
    And YES--- my hubby and I are dressing up as well to complete the whole theme! My teen son decided not to participate in all of this.... he would rather be a Spartan or Knight... or something like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment