Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School...Back to Preschool Fun!

  Wow has it really been almost 2 weeks since my last post??

  Where have I been? I will tell you where I have been... lost in some Back To School Black Hole!! =)

  Today was the first day of school and it went surprisingly very well!!  The day was not without a few minor meltdowns and a puker... yup, someone puked today!

  But all in all the day went well. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that only 15 of our 19 enrolled students showed up.... We shall see what the day holds tomorrow!

  My goal is to get up & moving on this blog by the end of the week. This includes classroom pics, Open House ideas and other fun sorts of things. Sorry to those who actually read this and have been awaiting a post from me!! I don't know how some bloggers manage to juggle it all...

  But as for now, my main focus is on getting my new munchkins into the routine and hopefully establish a calm learning environment, despite the challenges that I may face this year...

  So, off I go to relax for the night, after a good start to this school year and I hope tomorrow will be just as awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment