Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bit by the Christmas Craft Bug!


   This past weekend, I was bit by the Craft Bug and since I was in a Christmas-y mood, I pulled out some of my scrapbooking supplies and started to make a few simple holiday decorations for the house. 
 I only got around to completing one, but I am working on two more.
(Thanks to BHG for this cute and simple idea!)
   I guess my little one felt left out, because she later refused to let me go to the nail salon (which was something I needed badly) because she wanted to do “work.
   So I pulled together some simple Christmas crafts for her to do.
   I cut up strips of different types of green scrapbook paper and she made a beautiful tree!
This tree will be going in a frame!
   And then we did some cutting practice as she made another tree! 
This is as far as she got and then she just wanted to snip away!
   She got a little carried away with the cutting, as you can see!
This evening, after dinner, she told me she wanted to do more work!  
I love it! I have TONS of cute and fun activities planned for her! 
As I prepare the house for my family in the coming week and a half and plan for the Winter Concert at my Head Start Center, I am also finishing up a little Freebie, that I will post by the end of the week- just in time for TBA's Freebie Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment